By Christine G. Barlow
Licensing and Surplus strains legislation is the industry-standard for counsel on each factor that arises during this primary sector. crammed with the data you wish for doing enterprise all around the usa (plus all U.S. territories), this precious source will prevent time, difficulty, and probably even penalties.
Only Licensing and Surplus traces legislation gives you time-saving, 50-state tips on:
- The applicability of licensing legislation in each U.S. jurisdiction together with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands
- Pre-licensing requirements
- Licensing standards for resident and non-resident coverage professionals
- Commissions and fees—with unique assurance of disclosure requirements
- carrying on with schooling requirements
- and masses more!
This most recent version covers many key advancements, including:
- a very revised, tremendous handy chart reflecting which states require which licenses
- a transparent and concise rundown of which states have applied which provisions of the Nonadmitted & Reinsurance Reform Act (NRRA)
- complete tips on suitability in annuity transactions: manufacturers needs to now ensure that any annuity they promote is acceptable for the patron to whom they’re promoting it
- A precis of which states have followed the state-based platforms, offering nation regulators with Web-based purposes to help regulatory services similar to functions, renewals, and complaints
- And more!
Read Online or Download 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws PDF
Best business & finance insurance books
This booklet has goals. First, to contemplate how danger, problem and safeguard, might be associated in an organisational context. moment, to study the position of, simulation and gaming in responding to those phenomena. traditionally, possibility has been a longtime suggestion of educational curiosity for your time in either the natural and social sciences.
The pharmaceutical is praised as a pace-setter in excessive know-how innovation and the writer of goods that raise either durability and caliber of lifestyles for individuals in the course of the global. but the can also be reviled for its advertising and marketing and pricing practices or even its learn and improvement priorities.
The overall healthiness care differs from so much different industries in that clinical pricing is essentially administered by way of the govt and personal insurers and in that it makes use of various kinds of contracts. services could obtain a set sum for all useful companies inside of a given time period, for the required providers to regard a given situation, or for every particular carrier.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich VWL - Gesundheitsökonomie, word: 2,0, , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die steigenden Kosten für das Gesundheitssystem, der stärkere Wettbewerb zwischen den Krankenkassen und der demografische Wandel setzen eine ökonomisch und medizinisch effektive Behandlung der Versicherten voraus.
Extra resources for 2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
2014 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws by Christine G. Barlow